Benefits of Using Frozen Dough and the Slow Proofing Process
Striving to provide our customers with a high quality product, we have dealt in every form of pizza/pizza dough imaginable. You name it, we’ve tried it; such as ready made batch mixes, delivering fresh dough, making par baked shells, packaging frozen pizzas, and everything in between. Years of experience has taught us many lessons about the pizza industry and through it all, we have come to find the way to provide our pizza partners and customers the best experience possible is by distributing frozen dough balls and utilizing the slow proofing process. Below, is a list of some of the many benefits you will notice using WPP Dough and the slow proofing process.
- Consistency – guarantees properly proofed dough balls whenever you need it and a much more consistent product.
- Shelf Life – WPP’s frozen dough is guaranteed for 4 months and when thawed is good to use for up to 7 days.
- Eliminate wasted dough, lower the electric bill, and deduct the man hours.
- Time – You will have more time to focus on other areas of your business.
- Cleanliness – No more cleaning up flour.
- Inventory Management – Simplifies your Inventory.
- And most importantly it Tastes Great!
If you’d like to know more about our dough or the slow proofing process just visit our contact page or give us a call.